The combination to the tennis courts can be found on the front of your Mews recreation pass.
Location: Fairlington Mews has two courts:
- One is by the pool;
- One on 36th Street near the intersection of 34th Street.
Allowable uses of courts:
- Courts are for the sole use of Fairlington Mews residents and their guests, as long as the resident is present.
- Court near pool: tennis and basketball only
- Court on 36th Street: tennis and pickleball only
Hours: The courts are open for use from 9 AM to dusk. The courts are available for year-round use.
Recreation Passes: All players must display their current Fairlington Mews Recreation Pass while using either court. Players who do not post their cards may be asked to leave by another resident with a valid Recreation Pass.
- Bikes, skateboards, roller skates, scooters, and any other toys with wheels are not permitted on the courts.
- Pets are not permitted on the courts.
- The courts are available first come, first served.
- Players should be aware of their arrival time. Families are asked to give young players guidance on time limits, especially if the players are not yet expert at telling time.
- Tennis and pickleball time limits:
- 1 hour for singles
- 1½ hours for doubles.
- Basketball time limits:
- 30 minutes for one player
- 1 hour for two players (starting when the first player arrived)
- 1 ½ hours for three or more players (starting when the first player arrived)
- At the end of the allotted time, players must relinquish the court if others are waiting.
- Players must wear athletic shoes on the courts, preferably those designed for basketball, tennis, or pickleball, or something similar that won’t marr the courts’ surfaces.
- Players must take good care of the surfaces, nets, and equipment. Pickleball nets should be moved to the side along the fence after use and should not be dragged.
- Players must lock the gates and remove all trash when leaving the court.