DAILY TRASH COLLECTION
- Trash is collected daily, Monday through Saturday except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Place securely tied plastic trash bags outside between 5am and 8am.
- DO NOT place trash outside the night before, or after trash has been collected as it attracts rodents, birds, etc., and looks unsightly.
LARGE TRASH PICKUP
Large items (e.g., furniture) are collected only on the first Saturday of each month.
Recycling bins are delivered to each court Tuesday morning and are picked up Wednesday morning.
Food contamination can cause an entire batch of commingled recyclables to be rejected, therefore you must rinse food from your recyclable items.
The following is accepted for recycling:
- Mixed paper: newspaper, magazines, office paper, paper bags, books, catalogs, food boxes, envelopes (with and without windows) and junk mail.
- Do not place plastic bags in the blue bins.
- Do not recycle paper plates, napkins, or other items contaminated with food.
- Remove liners from cereal and food boxes.
- Corrugated Cardboard – pizza boxes and cardboard boxes.
- Aluminum cans, foil and trays
- Mixed paper
- Metal food cans
- Plastic bottles and jugs marked #1-7, and rigid plastics
- Empty aerosol cans
DO NOT recycle:
- Glass bottles & jars
- Plastic bags
- Plastic food trays & cups
- Light bulbs
- Window glass, ceramics, pottery, broken glass
- Batteries (alkaline batteries can go in regular trash)
- Cookware (pots & pans)