Daily: Trash is collected daily, Monday through Saturday except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Please place securely tied plastic trash bags outside between 5am and 8am.
Please DO NOT place trash outside the night before as it attracts rodents and other critters.
First Saturdays: Large items (e.g., furniture) are collected only on the first Saturday of each month.
Recycling: Recycling bins are delivered to each court Tuesday morning and are picked up Wednesday morning.
Remember that food contamination can cause an entire batch of commingled recyclables to be rejected, therefore you must rinse food from your recyclable items.
The following is accepted for recycling:
- Mixed paper: newspaper, magazines, office paper, paper bags, books, catalogs, food boxes, envelopes (with and without windows) and junk mail.
- Do not place plastic bags in the blue bins.
- Do not recycle paper plates, napkins, or other items contaminated with food.
- Remove liners from cereal and food boxes.
- Corrugated Cardboard – pizza boxes and cardboard boxes.
- Aluminum cans, foil and trays
- Mixed paper
- Metal food cans
- Plastic bottles and jugs marked #1-7, and rigid plastics
- Empty aerosol cans
- Wire hangers
DO NOT recycle:
- Glass bottles & jars
- Plastic food trays & cups
- Light bulbs
- Window glass, ceramics, pottery, broken glass
- Cookware (pots & pans)